• I realized that God can use me and wants to use me! - Katie Larson
• Sunday at church; being totally committed to God during worship. - Jake Stone
• The Prayer walk. We were able to talk to some drug addicts... had a lot of fun talking to them and getting to know them - Lucas Schaffer
• Speaking with the Muslim couple for almost an hour and listening to him as he backed up his beliefs. It was an amazing conversation with them. - Skyler Stutzman
• Praying with the people in the park. One of the drug addicts started a prayer. - Brock Miller
• Worship time together. Even if I didn't know all of the words to the songs I felt the presence of God throughout the worship. - Keisha Warnken
• God has given me courage and has helped me open up and be able to talk to people around her. - Ashlee Ort
• VBS with all the kids. I just wanted to love on them. It showed me how thankful she is to have a loving family. - Paige Bontrager
More to come . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Sue Jones said:
Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts. I hope all is going well.
Ben,
I'm praying for one special moment for each of you. Something that will remind you of your mission, and of God's goodness and blessings.
Be safe............Mom & Dad
Hi Bass,
Praying that each member of the team will grow closer and go further with God as you witness his work in and through your actions, attitudes, works, and words. Remember to be bold and follow the leading of His Spirit; whatever He says to you, just do it and enjoy the adventure!
Love Dad
hey chick!!!! riley helped me, you know! love you, miss you, proud of you, MISS YOU!! bella, spike, and zoey send thier love!! embrace this moment &ENJOY!!!
love, be safe,
mom, dad, riley & pups
We are so very proud of all of you for taking this big step of faith. I am sure that as young people that you sometimes think that your thoughts dont matter, But you are wrong. Your thoughts and actions speak volumes about your faith and your commitment to JESUS and the word of GOD. Enjoy the rest of the trip and safe passage home. Doug and Judy Stahl
Rhys,
Just wanted you to know that we are thinking and praying for you. May God lead and guide you the rest of your trip. As he says in Matthew 17:20, "...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed...Nothing will be impossible for you."
God bless - Alan, Jennifer, Audri, Derek, & Allison Young
Becca,
Loved pictures and updates. I'm praying the Spirit will give all of you Wisdom and Courage to lead others to Him. May you grow in His Love. MoM&Dad
Hey team! I want you to know that I've been praying for you. There's a lot of "God moments" ahead for you -- keep your eyes and ears open for them and don't forget that because of Christ "your greatest days are just ahead!" Pastor Dave
Paige - it sounds like God is using all of you to further His Kingdom! Praise Him, Praise Him!! What a wonderful Blessing to share the love of Jesus with all those kids. I know you have faced some tough situations but remember my favorite verse Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who gives me strength." Love You and Praying for all of you. Keep up the Jesus Work and many Blessings will follow.
Aunt Diane
Post a Comment