Thanks so much for being so great in sharing words of encouragement, prayer, verses ... please continue to keep them coming. Remember, we need all of them by Tuesday night at 9 pm.
Keep praying for . . .
* divine appointments
* overcoming fear
* deepening our faith
* taking us to the next level
God bless for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
Timothy,
You've been in our thoughts & prayers! Praying for you to see people through God's eyes, praying for the team to be the hands & feet of Christ,praying for those God-moments....also praying for good restful sleep with no sore backs. Love you LOTS - mom :)
Timothy,
u r such a stud! praying for u and thinking of u a lot. stay out of ur comfort zone!!!!! its awesome that u get to be the hands and feet of God!!!!!!! Remember what ever you do to the least of these you have done for God!!!
love yah
katherine
Hilary, Kirsten, Jen, Kara, and Rachel,
I wish I was there with you all but am so pumped to read the updates and see pictures of what God is doing in each one of your lives. My prayer for each one of you is for God to blow up your box and show you who he is and how each one of you can impact the kingdom. Also, I pray that your TAWG will be some of the most amazing times that you have ever had. Keep your hearts and ears open so you can hear God's voice. I'm proud of each one of you for going out of your comfort zone and allowing God to move through you. The lives of the people that you come in contact with will never be the same because they were able to talk and interact with you!
Can't wait to hear your God stories!
~Rachael
Katie Larson and team,
We pray the blood of Jesus covers each of you every day. Also praying the Holy Spirit guides each one to those divine appointments and helps you remember God has not given you a spirit of fear. Is 30:21 says "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying "This is the way; walk in it."
Love and miss you, but so happy you're obeying the Lord!
Marcy Larson
Rhys,
We keep thinking of you and praying for you...for good health and safety, wisdom to know what to say, compassion for others, and for you to continue to have the courage to step out of your comfort zone. We're so proud of you and the rest of the NLF gang for taking this leap of faith! We love you loads! Mom, Dad, and Cait.
To My DCGO Homies (thought I'd use slang since you're living in the "hood" this week):
I love you guys and wish I could be there with you experiencing all that the Lord has been doing in your midst this week!
But because I can't be there, I'm making sure I'm praying for you often. Between 9:00 - 9:45 every night this week I'm taking time to walk my dog and pray for you guys and the IMPACT Team.
Here are some Scriptures I want to encourage and challenge you with:
Colossians 4:4-6
"Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should. Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone."
Luke 4:18
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free,"
Ephesians 6:12
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."
Ephesians 6:18a
"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests."
Now go kick some butt for Jesus!
We love you Brandon and we hope you are growing in God while you are there in this great experience. Aunt Jodi and Mom.
Sebastian,
You can thank your leaders for the timely updates - it is GREAT to check in and know what you guys are doing. May you grow in many ways on this trip and be a blessing to your team as well as the people you are ministering to. You made Dad's day/week when you called him in Sudan for Father's Day ...he was missing everyone so much!!!!! Love you,Mom
Lucas,
We've been praying for you that God will stretch you and put you in uncomfortable places so as to take you out of your comfort zone. How's Grandpa's hat? Looks good on you in the pictures. Love you & looking forward to seeing you on Friday!
Dad
Austin,
Been thinking about you and praying for you. Let the Lord guide you!
Heidi
Austin "Hoss",
Been thinking and praying about you and the team throughout the day. Praying for your safety, good weather and especially that God will lead you to someone that needs him. Step out of your comfort zone and let him work through you. Love You, Mom and Dad
Brad &Kelsey- We are all covering you in our prayers.We are praying for wisdom, strength, good sleep,and all the team and that your kids would have unity and grow tons and use this exper. to change thier lives for a life time. Lots-of hugs from mom,dad,uncle austin and your big girl Brenna.
Ashlee, Kara, Kelsey, Rachel, Becca, and Haley,
I'm so excited for you all! I have been praying specifically for each one of you daily! I'm so proud of each of you! Keep doing the good work and letting God use you! Don't be afraid to open up and let Jesus Christ rock your world! Make the most of your time! Go get'em! I love you all!
Kalyn
PRAYERS from MILFORD,Heah-Heah DCgo crew. Our family has you all lifted up in prayer.We'r asking God for SAFETY,STRENGTH,WISDOM,KNOWLEDGE and COMFORT as you reach out in unfamiliar grounds willing to share JESUS with others.Just know that JESUS is with you ALWAYS.Let Him lead and you follow:).o'and Kelsey & Kara,dad says you not missing out on much here at home.We Love you very much,(huggs & kisses)Mom & Dad.
HI Rhys:
I tried to send you a comment but I'm not sure that it went through. So I will try and retype what I said. I want you to know that I am so proud of you for serving others. I know you will walk away from this experience just as blessed as the people that you helped. Galatians 6:2 says Carry each others burdens. That is exactly what we do when we serve. We help to take on their burdens and lighten their load. I pray that you will grow from this experience and that your whole group will be safe.
Love, Dawn Sturdivant
Hudson,
I am so proud that you took the step of faith to go on this trip! I am praying for you and the whole team every day! I pray that our awesome God will work through you and the other team members. That you will see people through the eyes of God. When fear or self doubt arise that you would remember that, "Perfect love case out all fear" and that you "can do all things through Christ who give you strength". I also pray that you realized your unique gifts that God has given you to bring glory to Him.
Love, Mom
Nick,
Praying for you and your team of amazing leaders as you go about the work of Kingdom-building for God. God has placed you and the DCGO team (of brothers and sisters in Christ)to share with others His eternal message of love and redemption. "Therefore, my dear brothers(and sisters,) stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord in not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58 We love you very much and miss you! Love, Mom and Adam
Nicholas-
Bubby, you are doing an amazing thing expanding the kingdom of God. I am praying for you and your team. Remember that you are making an impact on those who you are ministring to. It is not only through your words, but through your actions that you are sharing the love of Christ.
I love you little brother!
-Monique
Arielle,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Miss you dearly, but want so much for you to see the God you believe in come down in a miracle, remember, He loves to show off. Watch today,as the Holy Spirit sweeps through every room!!!Love you baby, Mom
Hudson: We are so excited about your experience. We know that God has a big plan for your life and can't wait to see it all played out. Have fun while serving Jesus!!! It's the best kind of FUN!!!! Love Uncle Keith, Aunt Cheryl, Liz, Abby, Andrew and Andy
Hudson, I was excited to here you were in D.C. this week. Tomorrow I will be going to Bible study in the morning and I will ask for combined joint Prayer for you and your team that some thing special will comfirm to you all that the Lord is with you in every situation. I Love you and will continue to keep you all in my prayers.. Lord Bless you and keep you safe. Love Grandma Hysong
Rhys,
I'm gonna try this again, not sure if the first one went through. What an experience this is! What you are doing is exciting but at times I'm sure it can be difficult and uncomfortable. God is good and will give you the words and the courage. I am praying for you every day! Love, Aunt Kim
Post a Comment