Today was an amazing day of ministry!!
Our ladies spent the day at the Star of Bethlehem church loving on children from the area and also children that were brought in from Maryland. The girls did an amazing job! They made some amazing relationships with the kids and were able to teach them some great truths from Scripture. Check out the pictures below:
The guys spent the day with Daybreak ministries in Lincoln Heights. They went on a prayer walk around the area and interact with those they encountered. They then went to do some restoration work in the local Marvin Gaye Park. We encountered a few individuals while there that we had opportunities to share and pray with. We were able to pray with one gentlemen, named Jessie, who accepted Christ.
We're about to have a time of debriefing together. We're anxious and excited to see what God has been doing today in the hearts of our students.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice picture Brandon- smile next time. :) From your Aunt Jodi and Mom... We miss you. Hope you are having fun.
Hey Paige it looks like you ladies had lots of kids to reach out to. I know you were a blessing to each one you touched. Wanted you to know we are praying for all you NLF kids and Sponsors.. Paige, Kylie,Morgan, Karissa, Keisha, Jake,Kevin,Antonio,Brock& Rys,oh and Brad & Kelsey too. WE LOVE YOU
Diane & Kala
Hey Ben! Wake Up! You're in DC again! Seriously, I'll be praying for you and all the others as you minister here-what a great opportunity-some plant, some water, and others see the increase-I praise the Lord for the impact that DCGO will have on the city. Don't think I'll be able to meet up w/ you guys-I work til 10pm 2nite and then open 2morrow morning and then I'm off to Philly-Mark is in LA on a business trip. Blessings to you! Debbie
Hey Paige,
We know you are touching many lives and are blessing everyone you come in contact with. Matt and I are very proud of you. God bless you.
We love you,
Matt and Tana
Post a Comment