Wednesday, June 18, 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige it sounds like you all are having an amazing time following God's path, and it sounds like He has much more in store for you all. I love the picture on the monument steps. It looks like total fun. Arlington cementary is so amazing it took my breath away when I saw it. I'm so glad you were able to see it and feel the presence of the soldiers there. Their sacrifices were many. It reminds me of Jesus' sacrifice for us how awesome His LOVE is !!
Kala says. I LOVE YOU PAIGE!!! That is seconded by me. Love you and praying for you all.
Keep following God's Lead !
Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

OK I know I already commented but after checking out your DCGO blog I checked out Danni Frain's Blog and God is so amazing he gave me a couple scriptures to share with you that Danni's mom shared with us. They are Proverbs 16:9 " In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." and Proverbs 19:21 "Many are the plans of a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." AMEN Thank you Father for those words, because we know you will send us where we need to go. DCGO team you are following God's plan what Blessings you will receive.
Praying for you,
Diane Roe

Anonymous said...

Hey Leaders, it is getting close to two weeks which means Corey Ellis is due for a SEIZURE so beware. Any questions about this contact us 574 773-2232 or 354-1637 or 1649