Hey DCGO Team,
What an amazing trip we had together. As leaders we saw God move in some pretty amazing ways. Not just in the ministry that we had while in DCGO but especially in each and every one of your lives. As we move forward let us not forget the lessons that we learned from God while we were there. Constantly keep before you . . .
* What things did I learn "There" in DC that I need to bring back "Here"?
* Your "I SEE" Statements.
* Your "Next Steps" you felt God tell you that you need to make.
* The discipline of Listening to God.
* The discipline of Asking the Lord.
* Keep each other accountable.
* Continually encouraging and affirming the things that you saw in each person on the trip.
In His love,
Pastor Chris
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment