Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A message From Jason...

Hey Everyone!

I hope your continuing to be challenged and encouraged as you prepare your heart for our DCGO experience which is not only 10 days away!

Thank you so much to those of you who have been praying for me! I can tell that people are praying. I've been leaving regular updates on my blog as to how I'm doing and what I've been finding out as I visit the doctor.

I'd appreciate your prayers as I have surgery tomorrow at 2:30 p.m. on what Pastor Derry affectionately calls my, BF, or Broken Face. Basically, my right cheekbone is dislocated and needs to be put back into place or my face will look pretty weird for the rest of my life. (I know what you're thinking, "Doesn't your face always look weird?")

At this point, I'm still planning to go on the DCGO Trip unless something unexpected happens. Please pray that the surgery goes better than expected and that I'll heal quickly and will feel good by the time we are to leave at 5:00 a.m. on June 14th.

No comments: